What exactly is Orientation?
New Student Orientation is a unique program that allows first-time students in HTTC to become familiar with the HTTC academic, administrative and student life and programmes through various events and activities. Orientation week is also when the student will first meet with the School Management Team and Lecturers. Plus, the student will get a chance to meet with peers and potential friends and to ask questions about studies and life in HTTC. The student will meet with the Head of Department (HOD) and with Departmental staff and be oriented to studies and life in the Department.
Welcome, we are glad you are here! This orientation programme prepares you to succeed during your first year in HTTC and far beyond. Orientation includes plenty of information, re-orientation and connection with other HTTC students and community members!
New Student Orientation,
Orientation and Registration is an exciting period and one of the highlights of the HTTC experience. During this period, new students will think together and act together while learning about:
- Texts and Regulations in Force
- Education, Career Prospects and Academic Motivation Statements
- Meeting New Friends, Creating Own Community and Learning Through Independent / Group Activities and Across Significant Differences
- Expectations, Challenges and Prospects: Student Services to Support Your Success
- Our Beautiful Tubah Sub-Division and the Bamenda City: Ways to Survive and Thrive in HTTC/UBa and the Community
- The Registration Procedure
- Departmental Orientation (13 Departments)
Some events/activities in the Orientation Week schedule are required for all new students, and some are optional. All are designed to help you be a successful HTTC student. Please plan to participate fully in Orientation Week—it will make a difference for you!
Online Registration Form
- An online Registration Form is available at http://httcbambili.com
BEST WISHES FOR YOUR LIFE AND STUDIES IN HTTC BAMBILI